Followers

Index of RecNaL.Blogspot.Com

http://www.recnal-index.blogspot.com

Extreme Overclock

Extreme Overclock :

What happens when a CPU heatsink is removed

What happens when a CPU heatsink is removed :

Fast Link

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tweak Wireless Strength

For wireless user, signal strength very important for make sure we have good connection and surfing without any problems. Sometimes we need to locate where should we sit and get good signal strength. I got this problems too. I'm using Linksys wireless adapter & Linksys access point as a transmitter.


I put something metal behind the access point and put straight to my house like a satellite dish. As you can see in the pictures, actually I put 4 cd's behind the metal coz cd surface same as mirror and I need reflextion.


This is what I got after put metal behind my access point. See that? hehe


I have 6-7 bars after tweak the signal. Before this 4-5 bars only


Better than before


Signal strength: very good


This is my Linksys Receiver. I put CD's for reflextions





Before:
4 or 5 bars signal strength & my signal very low


After:
6 or 7 bars signal strength (sometimes 8 bars) & my signal very good

No comments:

AMD vs Intel

 
ss_blog_claim=33848eee9015378102742a58c7d46319