What is NTLDR ? NTLDR stand for NT Loader and it is the boot loader for all release of Microsoft Windows NT Operating System. So how to fix this problem?? Very simple
1. Boot your computer using cd XP
2. Select "Repair Console" by pressing "R"
3. Press "1" and insert password (or just press ENTER)
Let's say your CDROM Drive in your computer is drive E:
4. Copy "ntdetect.com" & "ntldr" to your primary partition (normally it is C:\ ) type this command:
copy e:\i386\ntldr c:\
after that type this command
copy e:\i386\ntdetect.com c:\
5. Take out your cd from cd tray and restart your computer.